Place both the palms on the ground. Place both elbows on the side of the navel. Stand on the hands lifting body in air. When one leg is stretched in front and the other out to the back like a peacock. This is pinda mayura.
- Stimulates digestive organs and increases the metabolic process
- Useful for constipation, flatulence, diabetes, kidney, spleen, sluggish liver
- Balances the endocrine system
- Balances all three doshas
- Strengthens all muscles of the body
- Stimulates detoxification process and clears skin conditions
- Awakens Kundalini energy