(JP 113-115) ( YMS-19)
Translation: Place the head and both of the hands on the ground and stretch both the legs upside, gaze should be at the tip of the nose.
- Improves balance
- Strengthens upper body, legs and abdominals
- Reverses the effects of gravity and brings energy to the head
- Improves overall health
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Increase mental power and concentration
- Improves self-confidence
- Improves cardiovascular, lymphatic, nervous and endocrine systems
Contraindications: As with all inversions, do not do if you have any heart condition, diabetes, glaucoma, high blood pressure or neck or spinal injuries.