Translation: Take hold of the left foot and place it’s outer side at the root of the right thigh. Bend right leg a little in the nee and bring left knee close to the right ankle. Fold the hands on the chest.
- Strengthens the feet, calves, thighs, glutes, hips, back and abdominals
- Stretches the knee and thigh
- Creates a complete energy circuit in the body
- Focuses awareness inwards
- Anjali mudra stimulates the heart region and acknowledges Divinity within oneself and all of life
- Improves balance, stability and concentration